Outplacement Business Management
Garfinkle Outplacement Firm
This Employee Outplacement Program can be as short as three months or as long as twelve months for higher paid, mid-to-upper-level managers and executives. This program provides each client with personalized outplacement assistance designed to help each client manage his or her career transition and find a new job in the shortest period of time.
Our outplacement coaching service includes:
- Coaching Sessions: Three sixty-minute telephone coaching sessions per month. These outplacement assistance sessions are ideal for developing and reviewing job search strategies, exploring and expanding networking opportunities, polishing resumes and cover letters and preparing for upcoming interviews.
- On-the-spot Coaching: Immediate, just-in-time support via the telephone Monday through Friday for any time-sensitive issues that need to be discussed. The client is encouraged to call the coach (outside the actual coaching session) for any time-sensitive or urgent issues. The job search coach is never more than a phone call or email message away for any needs that arise for additional outplacement assistance.
- Email Responses: Unlimited email support Monday-Friday. Response time within 24 hours. This outplacement coaching service provides regular, consistent and ongoing communication. It helps clients get the support and encouragement they need to discuss issues/challenges they experience during the job search process.
- Access to all of Joel's development tools, learning resources, articles and content to help with your job search, including his book, "Job Searching Made Easy: A Practical Guide and Process for Finding the Job You Need Fast (208 pages)."
- A safe, honest and confidential relationship. As a premier provider of outplacement business management services, we take pride in making sure the client feels safe in sharing and communicating during the sessions
Contact us today for more information
our outplacement services firm