About California Outplacement Consultant
Garfinkle Outplacement Services in San Francisco, California
Joel Garfinkle has first-hand knowledge, gathered from nearly a decade of job searching research and interviews with more than 1,200 companies, that he utilizes to help those facing outsourcing and job loss. This led him to understand the best practices and hidden secrets to what actually works in getting a job. Joel has found out how to create the resume that gets the interview, how to network so others help you find the right job and how to interview so you move from the first round to the offer and how to negotiate the best salary. If you are looking for outplacement services in California, contact Joel for a free consultation today.
When you work with Joel, you’ll draw upon his extensive expertise and knowledge helping those facing outsourcing and job loss:
- 17 years experience in the job search and career transition field.
- Recognized as one of the top 50 coaches in America.
- A consultant for two of the top consulting firms in the world: Ernst & Young in Hong Kong and Accenture in San Francisco.
- Extensive experience in executive coaching, performance improvement and change management.
- Having served clients in a variety of industries, Joel has a broad understanding of business, organizational behavior and personal dynamics.
- Decade of experience coaching executives, senior managers, directors and supervisors.
- As San Francisco’s outplacement consultants, Joel has an extensive background and understanding of the behavioral and psychological challenges faced when going through a job search as a result of outsourcing and job loss.
- Frequent speaker at national and international conferences and is regularly featured in national media, including ABC News, National Public Radio, Forbes, New York Times, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, Kiplinger's Personal Finance and Fast Company.
- Publishes a popular bimonthly newsletter “Fullfilment@Work,” which is distributed to more than 10,000 subscribers who are facing an extensive amount of outsourcing and job loss.
- Successful coach, speaker and author, whose works are read in more than 25 countries. He has written seven books:
- Find a Job in 14 Days: A Practical Guide and Process for Finding the Job You Need Fast!
- Get Paid What You're Worth: How to Negotiate a Raise or Higher Starting Salary.
- Land Your Dream Job: The Last Career Search Book You’ll Ever Need.
- Love Your Work: Make the Job You Have the One You’ve Always Wanted.
- Getting Ahead: A Summary of the Executive Leadership Book, Getting Ahead, by Joel Garfinkle.
- Executive Presence: Sixteen Characteristics to Help You Advance Up the Corporate Ladder Quickly and Effectively Through Increased Exposure, Visibility, and Self-Promotion.
- Time Management Mastery: Stress-Free Productivity in the 7 Key Areas of Life (time, projects, people, schedules, information, work/life balance, and abundance).